Dedicated, friendly, and proud to help others achieve their goals, real estate professional Chris Espinoza utilizes a hands-on, detail-oriented approach as Transaction Manager with San Clemente-based Echelberger Group. Each of the company’s sale and purchase transactions is overseen by Chris, who works directly with brokers, agents, and Echelberger’s Client Experience Manager to ensure that every client enjoys the utmost in top-tier service.
Born and raised in Orange County, Chris has garnered more than six years in the real estate industry. He is an active member of the Orange County Japanese American Association, and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Chinese Language and Literature from Claremont McKenna College.
At Echelberger Group, San Clemente’s top real estate firm, Chris assists the entire team. Echelberger Group provides the advantages of its collaboration with Pacific Sotheby's International Realty, including unparalleled property exposure, intelligent and innovative marketing programs, and impactful collateral materials. Locally owned and operated, Pacific Sotheby's International Realty is one of the top luxury real estate firms in Southern California, supporting more than 900 elite real estate professionals throughout San Diego, Orange County and the Coachella Valley.
- I am: a devoted husband and father
- Born In: Whittier, California
- Proudest Moment: Birth of my children
- Biggest Challenge: Living abroad alone
- Favorite Quote: If you are not willing to be a fool, you can’t become a master.
- Perfect Day: Taking in a baseball game at the park with my family.
- First Job: Tax preparation assistant
- Superhero Power: Teleportation
- Favorite San Clemente Spot: Anywhere on the beach!
- Inspiration: My family
- Echelberger Group Is: Professional
- Early bird or night owl: Early bird
- Dream Vacation: Tour through the Japanese countryside
- Guilty Pleasure: Binging on blitz chess
- Recommended Reading: The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
- Introvert or Extrovert: Extrovert
- Spirit Animal: Tiger
- Best Advice: Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
- Life Motto: If you fulfill your obligations every day, you don’t need to worry about the future
- Favorite Past Time: Baseball