With a passion for experiencing all that life has to offer and a genuine desire to assist others, Savannah Skeffington is helping buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals as the Social Media and Content Creator at Echelberger Group. She is an expert at marketing, social media, advertising, communications, branding, copywriting, and graphic design. In fact, Savannah executed an advertising campaign from start to finish for luxury carmaker Acura and grew a Youtube channel to more than 11,600 subscribers.
Savannah offers her teammates and clientele the advantages that come with being born and raised in southern Orange County. Growing up in Trabuco Canyon, she attended El Toro High School and graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a 3.9-grade average while earning her Bachelor of Arts in Communications with an Emphasis in Advertising. At CSF, she made the Dean’s List every semester and took a gap year to attend a sports and travel boarding school in Denmark. Today she holds dual US and Danish citizenship.
A passionate vegetarian and plant-based foodie, Savannah hopes to enrich her love of animals by becoming a regular volunteer at a local animal shelter. At home, she is often found exploring new restaurants and music festivals, working out, enjoying the beach, helping others, striving to be the best she can be in all aspects of her life, and spending time with her family and friends.
At Echelberger Group, San Clemente’s top real estate firm, Savannah joins the city’s number-one real estate agent, Doug Echelberger. Together, the entire Echelberger team provides the advantages of its collaboration with Pacific Sotheby's International Realty, including unparalleled property exposure, intelligent and innovative marketing programs, and impactful collateral materials. Locally owned and operated, Pacific Sotheby's International Realty is one of the top luxury real estate firms in Southern California, supporting more than 900 elite real estate professionals throughout San Diego, Orange County, and the Coachella Valley.
- I am: a major (vegetarian) foodie and animal-lover with an incessant desire to escape reality and travel to explore more of the world.
- Born In: Mission Viejo, California –but I have dual citizenship in the U.S. and in Denmark! I lived there in 2016 and half of my family and friends live over there.
- Proudest Moment: Spontaneously leaving everything behind to move to Denmarkto keep my dual-citizenship. It was hands down the best decision I’ve ever made. After that, I would say being the first in my family to earn my Bachelor’s Degree.Then, skydiving!
- Biggest Challenge: Overbooking myself. I’m a “go-go-go” type of person and I love to make a million plans, so I have to remind myself that it’s okay to just relax and do nothing.
- Favorite Quote: “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.”–Henry Ford
- Perfect Day: Waking up to no alarm clock, getting a bagel and fresh juice by the beach with warm weather, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with dogs.
- First Job: I worked at a juice bar/acai bowl café. It was heaven. Endless fruits and veggies.
- Superhero Power: Flying, all the way! Being able to fly would take you to every unseen place in the world and you’d never have to pay for an airplane ticket again. Just waiting for Elon Musk to figure it out.
- Favorite San Clemente Spot: Active Culture or Sonny’s!
- Inspiration: Inspiration for me is found everywhere. My family inspires me to be a person that I am proud of, one who chases goals and is kind and accepting to everyone. My friends inspire me to laugh hard and to make it through the low moments I never thought I could. Music, art, nature, human connection, animals, and everything else about this life that we get to experience inspires me each day endlessly. Inspiration to me is doing things you’re scared of; pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and seeing that you were capable of things you never thought you would do.
- Echelberger Group Is: Dedicated, genuine, entirely honest and down to earth.
- Early bird or night owl: Night owl! It’s a rare occasion if I fall asleep before midnight.
- Dream Vacation: I would start off anywhere tropical like the Bahamas, Aruba, or Maldives to swim in the crystal-clear blue water. Lately, I’ve been wanting to go on a free diving tour with sharks somewhere tropical.I’d want to skydive there, too!After that, I would Euro-Trip to Spain, Italy, Denmark, and Greece. Then, I would wrap my dream trip up with the best sushi in the world from Japan.
- Guilty Pleasure: Spending too much money on eating out, and watching murder/crime documentaries!
- Recommended Reading: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Can’t recommend it enough!
- Introvert or Extrovert: I lean a lot towards extroverted.
- Spirit Animal: A dog! I’m a lover, I’m loyal to all, I love doing things out in the sun, I love to be pet, and I love to eat.
- Best Advice: Do all the things that scare you. We live our lives in fear of certain things and think we aren’t capable, but freedom is on the other side of what you fear. You will surprise yourself and realize that you can do anything. Also, don’t get caught in the comparison trap of your life versus others. Nobody really cares about what you are doing, so live your life in a way that is meaningful to yourself. Live your life so that you won’t have regrets.
- Life Motto: Everything happens for a reason. When you look back someday, everything will make sense, the good and the bad.
- Favorite Past Time: Listening to music, hanging out with my family and friends, going to new restaurants and breweries, music festivals and concerts, painting, editing photos, meal-prepping, going to the gym and watching movies.