Live Like a Local
You can count on Echelberger Group for everything local. Where in Orange County are the best places to live? What do you need to know about your community? Whether you are a San Clemente resident, home buyer or seller, Echelberger Group makes your real estate search easier.
Why San Clemente Life is the Best Life
There is a reason why there are many homes for sale in San Clemente, and why there are so many locals that call San Clemente home! San Clemente is a city recognized worldwide for its beauty, and yet it remains one of the best-kept secrets in Southern California.
Maybe you are thinking of moving or relocating to San Clemente. Or, perhaps, you are already a San Clemente homeowner and are looking to sell. Whatever the case, you are always moving up in the world if you choose to call San Clemente, California home.
5 Reasons Why San Clemente is the Best Place to Live
Live Like a Local with Echelberger Group! Here are 5 reasons why San Clemente is one of the best places to live.
- The World’s Best Climate – San Clemente, California is literally home to one of the world’s best climate. If you want an average year-round temperature of 70°F, come to Orange County. If you want an average of 342 days of sunshine per year, come to San Clemente. The climate is a perfect match for beach-close, coastal living in Southern California. Who wouldn’t want weather like that every day?
- Small-Town Vibes – There’s a reason why San Clemente is one of the best places to live, and one of them is the small-town vibes. San Clemente, California is fondly called the “Spanish Village by the Sea.” Since the city was founded in 1925, every building has been meticulously designed to fit its Mediterranean theme and Spanish Revival architecture. Fall in love with red-tile roofs and white stucco walls in San Clemente, and join a love affair that has lasted since its founding under Ole Hanson.
- Surfer’s Paradise – San Clemente, California is home to a stretch of beach and surf that is world-renowned by coastal connoisseurs. There is much to be said of the surf culture here, but pristine beaches and notorious breaks top the list. From neighborhood groms to local legends to international wave riders, everyone comes for the spectacular waves and consistent surf. Trestles is the most famous, but there are plenty of surfing hotspots for everyone to enjoy, whether you are an avid waterman or newcomer looking to learn.
- Location, Location, Location – Founded with convenience in mind, San Clemente sits halfway between two major cities in Southern California – San Diego and Los Angeles. That’s why it is home base to commuters traveling north or south. What’s more is that the La Pata Extension recently made transportation easier, cutting down on commute times and opening doors to new buyers with expanded access to the amenities of greater Orange County. At the same time, you’ll be hard-pressed to find somewhere in San Clemente city limits that isn’t 5 to 10 minutes from a beach or ocean view!
- Vacation is Home – San Clemente promises a dream vacation and dream home. Even Richard Nixon took San Clemente up on that promise with the Western White House. If you choose to call San Clemente, California home, you can have it all! Make this tourism hotspot your everyday vacation. Live the dream with the sun, surf, and sand close at hand. There are many reasons why San Clemente is the best place to live, but there are a few reasons why you shouldn’t give it a try.
Previously published on Patch.com
Echelberger Group is dedicated to making your real estate search easier. We welcome the opportunity to be your San Clemente ambassadors, your Orange County house-hunters and your go-to resource for everything real estate. Keep your knowledge local with Echelberger Group. It is our privilege to be your neighbor in Southern California.
We look forward to living like a local with you!